Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate and timely accounting and reporting.
- Maintain and enhance accounting standards and internal control procedures.
- Perform budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Analyse cash flow and working capital.
- Administer statutory reporting including BAS, PAYG, FBT and Payroll tax returns.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary.
- Help with integration of recently acquired businesses into the group accounting function.
- Formalise reporting and develop new procedures and processes
If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company in the healthcare sector, please apply or contact Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.