Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- GL, balance sheet and inter company reconciliations
- Assisting with end of month
- Assist with AP and Payroll
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors
- Responsible for quarterly mine rehabilitation reconciliations
- Prepare tax return papers and work with external tax agents
- Prepare BAS and IAS
- Maintenance and invoicing of sales register
To be successful in this role, you will be a CA/CPA qualified Accountant and have extensive experience in base metals e.g. Lead, Zinc, Nickel or Copper. You will be hands on and be process driven, looking to improve current processes in order to provide greater efficiency and accuracy. You will be required to deal with senior level stakeholders, so will have clear examples of your ability to liaise with various levels in a business and have outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
Pronto experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
If you would like further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or email email@example.com. If you would like to apply, please apply via Seek.