|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 11:15|
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will assist with month end, management reporting and help shape the future of the function.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Deliver monthly reporting to the business including Balance Sheets, reconciliation summaries, P&L analysis.
- Investigate and resolve transactional issues
- Perform analysis of P&L to assist with month end processing
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide support for internal/external audits and any due diligence work (as required)
To be considered for this role you will be a highly motivated individual. You ideally be CA/CPA qualified and have proven hands on Financial Accounting experience. A background in chartered in audit or business services would be desirable. It is essential that you are happy to help across the business and provide support to finance staff across the business. You will enjoy a role with an emphasis on process improvement.
To be considered for this role, you must be available to start a new role within a couple of days.
For more information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or apply now to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's