|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 15:00|
Your team will be responsible for external regulatory reporting for a number of managed fund and superannuation clients.
• Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of financial reporting including trial balance reporting, distribution calculations, statutory accounts, tax returns and BAS for managed funds and superannuation vehicles.
• Review work prepared by Financial Accountants.
• Identify and provide practical solutions to accounting, tax and legal issues for a wide range of clients.
• Involvement in, review and implementation of systems development and operational improvements.
• Liaise with clients and auditors as required.
This highly visible and technical role as a Financial Accountant will report into the Manager of Financial Reporting. You will have significant interaction on a daily basis with a broad and diverse range of stakeholders including Finance, Traders, Risk, Treasury, Legal and Operations. To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communications. You will have a considered approach to your work whilst striving to achieve the highest standards and make a real difference. You will be CA qualified with a background in audit and or financial services with a big 4 chartered firm.
For more information please contact Liam on 02 9775 5930, send your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's