An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the finance team in a well known NFP provider in Australia. Known for their incredible team culture, this organisation is now seeking a Financial Accountant to join on a 6 month contract to assist during an ERP implementation with month-end, preparation of financial statements and year-end audit support.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Maintain the general ledger
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliation's
- Profit and loss reporting
- Assisting with the forecasting and budget preparation cycle.
- Managing the audit schedule and respond to internal and external requests.
- Assist with the preparation and review of the month-end process.
- Conduct thorough cost analysis including providing recommendations for change.
- Managing the fixed asset register for multiple entities
- Assist with preparation of full-year statutory reporting
If this of interest, please hit 'apply' or call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.