You will be responsible for delivering ledger close and work closely with the M&A and integration teams to ensure newly acquired business are correctly accounted on individual ledger basis and within the group.
This role coordinates the set up of new general ledgers for the Group’s acquisitions and will book initial balance sheet entries recognising the acquired entity and administering the ledger for a period of time post acquisition until ledger management is embedded in the corporate accounting team.
- Set up and administer of entity level general ledgers to record new acquired subsidiaries
- Establish processes for month ledger ledger close by working with Integration accounting team, the Transactions Services Manager and corporate accounting team
- Deliver reconciliations relevant controlled ledgers
- Support development of expenditure forecasts of the acquired business
- Establish month end close processes, checklists to enable future administration of the ledger by the corporate accounting team
- Set Up and administer bank accounts for acquired subsidiaries in conjunction of with the Treasury Accountant
- Interim management of various adhoc tasks for acquired ledgers (Employee expense reimbursement, Fixed Asset management)
- Cashflow management and forecasting for acquired business (in conjunction with the Treasury Accountant)
- Contribute to appropriate cross business schedules to support acquisition accounting and intercompany cross charges
You will need to be available to start within a week. Although this role is temporary there is an opportunity to move permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the role and have the suitable skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.