Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will gain great exposure to the industry and a varied workload and have the opportunity to work directly with the farmers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Maintaining and managing the fixed assets register and calculating depreciation.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and processing month end journals to offset general accounts as requested.
- Maintain and update prepayments status, also report bad debts weekly.
- Cash management (including daily cash reporting and cash forecasting).
- Determination and distribution of the Group's FX Rates.
- Preparation and calculation of intercompany interest and loan reconciliations
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 or click apply now!