Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Assisting with board pack reporting
- Fixed Asset Register management
- Analysis of the company’s group bank accounts
- Internal cash transfers funds from group accounts
- Analysis of company billing and receivables processes
- Ad hoc work as required
This is an excellent role within a growing listed business and would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate looking to take the next step in their career. Candidates on working holiday visa encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skill set please contact Josephine Sanders on 9775 5915 or click “apply” to submit your CV.