Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, as the Financial Accountant you will have a broad range of responsibilities. You role will include, however not be limited to;
- Preparation of month-end journals and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly reports for Australia and New Zealand
- Assistance with forecasting all entities
- Month-end journals
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly analysis, including sales and overhead reports
- Monthly and quarterly project accounting
- Profit and Loss preparation
- Assistance in preparing financial presentations
- Tracking and preparation invoices for clients
- Assist in preparation of budget and yearly report
- Any other tasks, ad hoc tasks as required.
For more information contact Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915 or apply using the "Apply" button.