Working within a flat-structure, your position reports directly to the Finance Manager. Your key duties will include:
- Complete General Ledger management including month end accruals, prepayments and standing journals
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger postings
- Preparation and analysis of monthly Profit & Loss Statements
- Ensure completion and accuracy of daily bank reconciliations
- Fixed asset management – register maintenance and review
- Assisting with month end consolidation
- Monthly management reporting and variance analysis
- Year-end Financial and management reporting including meeting all queries of the external auditors in a timely manner
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack for Board and shareholders
You will be CA or CPA Qualified and have experience working within a rapidly growing organisation which is going through a significant amount of change. You will be adaptable to change, thrive in a busy environment and be team focused.
This role is to start at short notice so candidates available immediately and up to 2 weeks notice are desired. Candidates on working holiday visa's are encouraged to also apply.
For further information please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click now to apply.