My client is an ASX200, who are an industry leader in their business streams. They have a down-to-earth yet high-performing finance team. Offering a strong culture of inclusion and career development.
The Accountant reports to the Financial Accounting Manager supporting accounting for Australian operations including a focus on their corporate / head office functions (including HR, Legal and IT).
You will ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial reporting, gl journals, month-end rec's, and management of the statutory audit process. Being the key finance contact to heads of these functions, to assist and resolve issues and meet business objectives.
Finally, you will participate in ad hoc projects as/when they arise.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Complete or nearing complete CA/CPA qualifications
- Are an ambitious and driven individual looking to grow in your career
- 2-7 years working experience in commerce or chartered environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to deal with business challenges and relate to non-finance stakeholders, both internal and external
- Oracle experience highly regarded