This fast-growth ASX-listed business has seen exponential growth over the course of 2020, having benefited from the otherwise disastrous situation of Covid-19. They have a strong trajectory for the next 5 years and are seeking a Financial Accountant to work closely with an experienced Financial Controller. The role is extremely hands-on and is for someone who is ready to keep up with the pace of a business scaling this quick.
This business is based in the lower North Shore, just a 5 minute walk from the local station, with parking on site.
This Financial Accountant will be reporting into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for:
- Completion of accruals
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Assisting with reporting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including processing and posting journal entries
- Assist commercial managers with preparation and evaluation of business improvement opportunities
- Big role in statutory financial statements, external audits and tax returns
- Assisting with preparation and evaluation of CAPEX projects
This role would suit someone who:
- Has 2-5 years at a Big 4 / mid tier firm and is looking to leave OR
- Has 2-5 years experience in a large, complex commercial business showing excellent progression within your early career (no more than 2 years at each level i.e. Accounts clerk to Assistant Accountant
- CA/CPA qualified as a must, or near to completion within the year.
- Has excellent communication skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Schenuk Wijesekera a call on 02 9775 5916 if you have any questions