As part of a small (but growing) business, your role will be broad and definitely requires a can-do and flexible attitude. No request will be too much and no duty too mundane for you to want to help out the business as a whole! As one of four in the finance team, your specific responsibilities will cover (however may not be limited to);
- Month-End - including accruals, prepayments, depreciation schedules and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- Commercial support to the Owners and Sales through KPI/management reports and commercial analysis
- Compliance-related matters - GST, PAYG, FBT, Payroll Tax, Income Tax and R&D etc.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting
- Identify & recommend process improvement strategies
- Any additional ad-hoc duties as required
You will be a passionate, down-to-earth and talented Financial Accountant. You will be CPA/CA qualified (or near completion) and have experience in a similar role. You will have a hands-on attitude and enjoy working for a business where collaboration and helping your colleagues (whatever role they are in) comes naturally!
If this sounds like you, please contact Tara or apply by sending your CV through the link.