Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Month-end process duties, including posting journals and general ledger reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements, including reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of month-end group consolidation and managemtn accounts
- Assisting with preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of monthly BAS and other statutory requirements
- Preparation of quarterly ABS surveys
- Performing various banking administrative tasks
- Assisting with maintenance of the accounting and tax fixed assets registe
- Assisting with the tracking of actual capital expenditure
- Performing administrative tasks including liaising with internal stakeholders and preparing third-party payments;
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by your Manager.
This role suits a CA/CPA Qualified Accountant, with some solid, hands-on experience in an Accountant position. It is essential you have experience with fixed assets.
Experience using a large ERP - ideally JDE is highly preferred.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button.