My client is an independent Healthcare provider backed by private equity and with aggressive growth plans. Business leadership seek to double their current ~$40 million turnover over the coming team and are seeking a to add to a capable finance team to support day-to-day operations as well as continued financial governance over their expansion.
Reporting into a high calibre (ex big 4 trained) and down to earth CFO you will carry out all financial accounting tasks, support the Management Accountant in budgeting & forecasting and become a true business partner to leadership.
Responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Month-end preparation (inc reconciliations, posting of journals and accruals)
- Cash management and dealing with cash-flow
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monthly reporting and assistance with board backs to CFO
- Assist in statutory obligations, GST and assisting external accountant as well as bookkeeper in tax requirements
- Take part in audit process
- Audit of payroll
- Industry research
- Assisting with any other finance duties as required
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualifications or nearing completion
- Strong financial accounting (balance sheet, GL, audit & tax) skill-set
- Be highly autonomous and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills