As the Financial Accountant you will support the Senior Financial Accountant and FC in delivering the financial accounting function across the Australian & New Zealand divisions. You will own and drive the month-end close process and provide hands-on support as required.
Your responsibilities will include (however may not be limited to);
- Drive the month-end close to deliver accurate and timely reporting
- Coordinate the month end activities of the finance team
- Assist the Finance team in the preparation, analysis and commentary for the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Prepare internal reports (financial reporting pack) for submission to Corporate.
- Prepare for year-end activities including, year-end audit, statutory reporting and tax return.
- Oversee and assist the accurate and timely completion of tax compliance including FBT, payroll tax, withholding tax & GST.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders in various departments across the company.
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Ad hoc finance matters as required.
You will be a part or newly qualified (CA/CPA) Financial Accountant, with hands-on experience in a commercial financial accounting position. You will love working as part of a friendly, dynamic team and be keen to grow and develop within the role/organisation. You will be required to liaise with both finance and non finance stakeholders, so your communication skills will be outstanding.
Prior FMCG and/or SAP experience will also be highly regarded.
For more information, please contact Tara, or send your CV to apply.