This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a passion for data, reporting and process improvement. You will be able to build your experience and profile by adding value to the financial control function by identifying risks, improving processes and working closely with key stakeholders to influence practical change
As a key member of the fixed asset register initiative, performing an integral role to identify and implement positive change in end to end process, data and reporting for accounting and tax. This includes supporting the month end fixed asset accounting process. By working with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues across the group you will also assist in drafting technical papers to support positions taken by Corporate with a focus on fixed and intangible assets
The successful candidate will have the following Skills & Experience
- Chartered Accountant or CPA, or working towards
- Previous work experience in a project role and performing mapping processes, connecting data flows, identifying risk or improvement opportunities and implementing change.
- Data / systems mindset including a working knowledge of reporting from large data sets (Fixed asset register experience an advantage).
- Desire to work as a team and strong desire for change and continual improvement.
- Strong working knowledge of the technical financial reporting standards
- Experience within a big 4 or mid tier environment in assurance or business services and or experience within a large commercial finance function in a related role.