A newcomer in an extremely lucrative industry, our client has demonstrated dominance in their space over the past 24 months, having achieved triple digit growth each year. Their finance team is small but rapidly growing - it's a rare opportunity to join a big FMCG player as they continue with their triple digit growth into 2022 and beyond. In addition to their notable growth and dominance in the market, they're a business that is extremely employee-centric, with a devotion to looking after their employees.
Given that the business is still in expansion mode, the role will always be subject to change - meaning there is always scope to work outside the noted responsibilities. This role is for someone who is leader and wants to have a say within an organisation. The role has a technical focus, with involvement in management accounting and inventory too. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - P&L, balance sheet, working capital
- Fixed asset register depreciation
- Work closely with supply chain surrounding inventory management including stock loss, stock count, etc.
- Help with BAS, FBT, PRT, etc.
- Involvement with budgets and forecasts and miscellaneous management accounting duties including ad-hoc analysis
- Working closely with management, supply chain, sales, marketing, etc
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- 3+ years in a similar Financial Accounting role within relevant industries (fmcg, retail, ecommerce)
- Relevant experience within the FMCG, retail, e-commerce space including 1+ years of solid experience within inventory management (essential)
- Full working rights - this is a permanent full time role