This dynamic organisation manages a number of globally-focused investment funds for institutional investors and has a unique opportunity for a CA Financial accountant to join this premier business with an opportunity to build a long, thriving career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your primary responsibilities will play a pivotal role providing support to the business across financial compliance and advice, include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation of complete and accurate periodic financial statements and other statutory returns on a timely basis, ensuring full compliance with all legislative requirements to the satisfaction of management
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, BAS, FBT return for each entity
- Complete month end reporting and reconciliation's across a complex multi-entity structure
- Complete and coordinate ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Opportunity to streamline and build new processes for the business.
To be considered for this role, you will have completed your CA or CPA qualification.
4 plus years experience from a top / mid-tier firm firm, with exposure to the funds industry a bonus.
You will have strong excellent verbal and written communication and be eager to create a strong career with a market leading company.
You will be self motivated, have the ability to work autonomously and have a high attention to detail.
Your positive attitude and problem solving skills will help you secure this role.
Salary and bonus - market leading!
For more information please contact Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.