This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier boutique investment fund manager, specialising in equity portfolios on behalf of retail and institutional investors.
This dynamic organisation manages a number of globally-focused investment funds for institutional investors and has a unique opportunity for a CA accountant to join this premier business with an opportunity to build a long, thriving career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your primary responsibilities will play a pivotal role providing support to the business across financial compliance and advice, include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation of complete and accurate periodic financial statements and other statutory returns on a timely basis, ensuring full compliance with all legislative requirements to the satisfaction of management
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, BAS, FBT return for each entity
- Complete month end reporting and reconciliation's across a complex multi-entity structure
- Complete and coordinate ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Opportunity to streamline and build new processes for the business.
You will be self motivated, have the ability to work autonomously and have a high attention to detail. Your positive attitude and problem solving skills will help you secure this role.
Salary and bonus - competitive.
For more information please contact Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.