My client is a well established business who have recently IPO'd. This is an exciting time to join this Australian success story who have experienced extraordinary growth over the past few years.
Reporting to the Group FC, the FA will responsible for the following;
- Provide oversight and lead financial accounting team (AP and AA)
- Monthly, quarterly and annual ASX and statutory reporting requirements
- Corporate tax, indirect taxes, workers compensation, superannuation, payroll tax, and all other compliance obligations
- Assist with banking, finance and treasury
- Review payroll and bonus calculations
- Manage the external audit process with external auditors
- Support Group FC on ad-hoc projects as required
- Relevant degree as well as near or complete CA/CPA qualifications
- Previous experience working with Big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm (audit or business services) ideal, or fast paced commercial business (or both).
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel and IT skills