This established global service provider has a customer base spanning both corporate businesses and direct consumers across Australia. They are a well-known brand and a market leader in their field.
The Financial accountant will support the Financial Controller and the controllership team in ensuring adequate and fit for purpose financial accounting, statutory accounting, taxation compliance/reporting and audit requirements.
Other duties include
- Preparing statutory financial statements
- Journal entries
- Tax compliance
- Assist with Treasury functions
- other tasks as required
This role would suit someone who is:
- Either newly CA/CPA qualified or towards the end of their qualification
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Highly organised
- Someone who lives locally and is looking to work close to home
- Sound knowledge of statutory and tax legislation