This established global service provider has a customer base spanning both corporate businesses and direct consumers across Australia. They are a well-known brand and a market leader in their field.
The Financial accountant will support the Financial Controller and the controllership team in ensuring adequate and fit for purpose financial accounting, statutory accounting, taxation compliance/reporting and audit requirements.
Other duties include
- Preparing statutory financial statements
- Journal entries
- Tax compliance
- Assist with Treasury functions
- other tasks as required
Therefore, being an excellent opportunity for a 1st-mover out of mid-tier or Big 4 Chartered(chartered experience will be neccesary) firm to gain exposure in commerce and make and increasing impact on the organisation whilst seeing their contributions come to fruition.
This role would suit someone who is:
- Either newly CA/CPA qualified or towards the end of their qualification, coming out of business services or tax within a mid-tier or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Highly organised
- Someone who lives locally and is looking to work close to home
- Sound knowledge of statutory and tax legislation