Financial Accountant - ideal role for CA / CPA - Global FMCG
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - ideal role for CA / CPA - Global FMCG|
|Salary:||$90,000-110,000k plus super plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Phillip Pham|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 09:45|
My client is a global FMCG which own a range of household name brands, with a large presence across the world, operating in all significant markets.
Due to growth they have an opening for a technically capable Financial Accountant who has exposure to statutory reporting.
Supporting the Senior Acc and FM this role will heavily assist in timely and accurate annual financial and statutory requirements for ANZ business across all periodic timetables, maintain internal controls, assist in audit and assist in other tax & treasury matters.
Finally, you will be involved in ad-hoc projects as/when required.
- Complete CA/CPA qualifications with a minimum 3 years' PQE.
- You will be looking to make your 1st or 2nd move out of audit for with a big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm or are working for a commercial business of medium-to-large complexity and turnover.
- Regardless you will have strong statutory accounting and audit experience
- SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Work alongside a highly experienced and stable team
- Excellent career progression opportunities available across multiple career paths (financial control, commercial finance, FP&A, operations etc.)
- Flexible working hours available where reasonable.
Sound like you? Hit "apply" to submit your CV or contact Phillip Pham for a confidential discussion via 9775 5922
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's