You will be responsible for the financial accounting across the Australian business including month-end close, journals and reconciliations. You main duties will include, however not be limited to;
- Working capital management & reporting
- Supporting the local and group tax obligations
- Fixed Assets
- Liaising with auditors
- Support the statutory reporting (BAS/FBT)
- Assist with budgets/forecasts as required
- Support efficiency projects
- Adhoc duties as required
You will be a talented Accountant, holding a business/accounting degree and ideally be newly CA/CPA qualified (or near completion). It will be highly regarded if you have previous accounting experience from a retail environment. You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and love to look into processes to improve efficiencies.
If this sounds like you please contact Tara, or submit your CV by hitting “apply” below.