Australian-based manufacturing business with a great online and international presence
- Month end reconciliation and various monthly reporting, including but not limited to P&L reports, inventory reports and other variance reports.
- Fortnightly payroll processing and all payroll related statutory reporting
- Statutory reporting, including but not limited to BAS, IAS, FBT Return etc.
- Calculation of sales coop and rebates based on actual sales revenue
- Weekly sales reports by channels/sales reps etc.
- Assistance in inventory integrity management in our ERP system
- Assistance in monthly stocktake and its reconciliation
- Assistance in AR and AP processing and ensuring the accuracy
- Other ad hoc tasks, including but not limited to KPI reporting, average days in AR collections, inventory turnover ratios etc.
- Either qualified or part-qualified CPA/CA
- Able to speak, read, and write mandarin
- Able to get to Botany/Banksmeadow area - 5 days in the office
- At least 3-5 years experience in a month-end focused financial accountant role
$75-80K+super, no flex above