Reporting to the Finance Manager, as the Financial Accountant, you will have a broad range of responsibilities. You role will include, however not be limited to;
- Month end journals and reconciliations
- Monthly / quarterly reports;
- Monthly forecasting
- Working with external auditors;
- monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in tax compliance
- Yearly budget assistance;
- Some client invoicing, bank recs as necessary
- Any other tasks, ad hoc tasks as required.
You will be part (or perhaps newly) CA/CPA Qualified, with some experience with month end reporting duties. You will be looking for a dynamic work environment which is fast-paced and constantly changing. You will also have proven ability to deal with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
You will have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal - and it would be highly regarded if you have Bahasa language skills.
For more information contact Tara Murray on 02 9775 5908 or apply using the "Apply" button.