With offices over three sites, they are seeking an astute Senior Financial Accountant to contribute to their forecasted growth. The offer transportation for people with special needs and private services for independent engagements.
CA/CPA qualified, you will be a commercially astute finance professional with a hands-on approach and have the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders across the business. This is an exciting opportunity to keep developing your career as the business expands.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Month end ownership of key business units
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting for management
- Balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals
- Creation and delivery of variance analysis
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cashflow forecasting
- Participate in business improvement and process improvement projects
- Mentor and develop team members
- Assisting the Financial controller with adhoc projects as required
- Delivery of monthly consolidated results and analysis
- Statutory reporting, audit, tax and compliance
- Prepare technical accounting papers
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Contribute to systems design and development
- Proactively identify and drive process improvements
- Stakeholder and business engagement
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Warke on (03) 9957 5602 or apply directly.