Financial Accountant - Treasury Focus
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Treasury Focus|
|Contact Name:||Matt Tozer|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 11:01|
This Financial Accounting role will play a key role in financial controls team, and help oversee the complex and technical monthly, quarterly and year end accounting along with key treasury functions.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of journals.
- Preparation of balance reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end analysis and presentation – actual results v budget.
- Preparation for the 2021 Budget for Treasury income and expenses.
- Preparation of the Debt and Investment Report.
- Execute and record intercompany contributions.
- Arrange for creation of purchase orders and payment of invoices.
- Set up new bank accounts.
- Preparation of bank guarantees.
- Adhoc treasury admin duties.
- Preparation of inter-company loans.
- Assist with the statutory accounts.
To be considered for this role you will be a technically accomplished CA/CPA, ideally with an audit background with sound treasury experience, and a few years post qualification experience ideally coming from a large, complex organisation.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at varying levels. You will also have an advanced level of Excel including v-look ups and basic macros.
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV.