Financial Accountant - Treasury Focus
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Treasury Focus|
|Contact Name:||Matt Tozer|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 11:01|
This Financial Accounting role will play a key role in financial controls team, and help oversee the complex and technical monthly, quarterly and year end accounting along with key treasury functions.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of journals.
- Preparation of balance reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end analysis and presentation – actual results v budget.
- Preparation for the 2021 Budget for Treasury income and expenses.
- Preparation of the Debt and Investment Report.
- Execute and record intercompany contributions.
- Arrange for creation of purchase orders and payment of invoices.
- Set up new bank accounts.
- Preparation of bank guarantees.
- Adhoc treasury admin duties.
- Preparation of inter-company loans.
- Assist with the statutory accounts.
To be considered for this role you will be a technically accomplished CA/CPA, ideally with an audit background with sound treasury experience, and a few years post qualification experience ideally coming from a large, complex organisation.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at varying levels. You will also have an advanced level of Excel including v-look ups and basic macros.
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's