This globally recognised player has recently had a change of ownership which has seen it go through encouraging growth(currently sitting at ~$350million in annual turnover) over the last few years and set for the next stage of it's local transformation.
They have a high-performing yet down to earth and friendly team environment.
This role reports into the National head of FP&A Manager, within a wider Finance team of 20, this role has a few areas of key focus-
- Working with sales function of the business to pulling apart the revenue and commissions to better understand its drivers and its’ performing / underperforming product lines
- Working closely with Operations and Sales to provide transparency around commissions.
- Working with the FP&A Manager to help the business grow its bottom line and the business’s market share
- Manage the cashflow, forecasting, reporting and P&L analysis
- Building and maintaining models to assist the business with its strategic decision making
- Month-end reporting
- Understanding the invoicing processes to propose and implement better procedures
- Work closely with operational team to facilitate better co-operation with the finance
- Improve and streamline the reporting processes
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit someone who:
- Has a grounding in accounting fundementals, and has then moved (or is looking to move) into an analytical role. Regardless, you will have great commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders at varying levels and be comfortable using numbers to drive decision making.
- Has the interest to work in a business-facing, value add role
- Holds a degree in accounting (or similar) and has their CA or CPA qualification, nearing qualification is also fine
- Has strong Excel ability, ideally having worked with financial models
- Is autonomous with the self-will to succeed
Salary on offer is $100-110,000 package depending on level of experience.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Phillip Pham a call on 02 9775 5922 if you have any questions.