Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Prepare weekly reports on month-to-date sales performance. Participate in the international sales calls and prepare the weekly sales forecast.
- Perform detailed analysis on performance and trend analysis including recommendations on improved efficiency, with the objective of profit maximisation.
- Month end accounting and management reporting including reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparing the budget, Five Year Plan and reforecasting.
- Review and audit all complimentary and rebate expenses against approved programs and report on variances.
- Assist in assessing the impact of promotions and special events on gaming.
- Manage the compilation of all overseas office-related expenses and ensure adherence to all overseas tax and reporting requirements.
- Liaise with Business Unit management on expenses and budgets to ensure controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Prepare ad hoc projects, analysis and presentations as required by the Business Unit Management.
- Pro-actively provide advice and assistance to managers on general financial issues.
You will be expert at working with large data sets, utilising your advanced Excel modelling skills to analyse and slice data, in order to derive analysis and business insights.
Cognos (or similar) experience is highly preferable. Whilst excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
For more information contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905 or apply using the "Apply" button.