|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 12:01|
Our client is an instantly recognizable Australian group which have experienced significant growth in the last 18 months, both locally and internationally.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Director, the opportunity for a Financial Analyst has arisen to join the high performing finance team. Working across functions, the Analyst will support the global growth of the group by providing business partnering support, in-depth business and financial analysis, and recommendations.
Some of your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
• Ownership of a number of business models both internally and externally
• Identifying efficiencies in processes and systems across the business
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
• Business partnering with senior management and providing decision support via robust analysis and reporting
• Ad-hoc assistance on acquisition analysis, risk analysis, and project management
Skills & experience
You will be a qualified analyst (either CFA, CA, CPA) with a minimum of 2/3 years experience. You will either come from a public practice or in-house within a corporate finance, FP&A, or business analyst capacity.
How to apply
Click apply or contact Haydn Furness by calling 07 3854 3805 or emailing email@example.com