A highly reputable and well-known financial services provider who prides themselves on their collaborative and flexible working culture is seeking a Financial Analyst during a period of change. With new leadership in place, this company has recently made some changes to their structure and strategy.
There is a large finance team with lots of opportunities for longer term career prospects and a company that prides themselves on promoting within. They are all extremely hard-working, collaborative and supportive of one another and are really committed to the business achieving their strategic goals.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for both the financials and budgeting process for a number of the business units within this complex listed business.
Key duties will include:
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Statutory reporting and managing the month end process.
- Analysis of budget and actual and working with team leads in managing their budgets and expenses.
- Maintenance of budgets and assisting with building and maintaining the forecasting process.
- Data analysis on drivers behind changes in actual vs. budget
- General support for quarterly forecasting.
You will be CA/CPA qualified or close to completing this and have significant experience in budgeting and forecasting for business with large budgets. You will demonstrate excellent relationship building skills and be a true business partner in helping the business units with realistic and achievable budget setting. You will have experience working with a large ERP system, have excellent excel skills and ideally have experience with TM1 and BI tools.
This role is an immediate start and could potentially be extended after the initial six months.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now.