|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 09:46|
Our client is an innovator within the utility retailing sector, operating across the Australian and New Zealand markets. Offering a progressive, purpose led culture, and a strategy that recognises exceptional technology, this company is offering a unique opportunity for a motivated Analyst to join the commercial team in Brisbane.
Purpose of the role
The Financial Analyst position exists to provide analytical support to better forecast and deliver gross margin across the Australian business. This position will focus on modelling, reporting, and deriving key insights to support all commercial operations.
- Maintain detailed forecasts for revenue and direct costs
- Developing and maintaining models for retail pricing and wholesale hedging strategies
- Detailed financial analysis to ensure informed decision making for leadership
- Act as a key business partner for accounting, compliance, and technology teams
- Ad hoc commercial support on projects such as product development and entry into new consumer markets
This role is suited to a career driven and technically savvy Financial Analyst, with a keen interest on joining a disruptive startup organisation. Tertiary qualifications in accounting, mathematics, or economics as well as strong excel modelling abilities are required. Experience in utility retailing (electricity, gas etc), pricing, or hedging is highly regarding.
This position is being shortlisted this week, for any enquiries, please call Haydn Furness on 07 3854 3805.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's