Well known player in the banking sector who is enjoying good stability and is regarded as an employer of choice. Demonstrating strong leadership through these uncertain times by supporting their employees and customers.
Reporting to the Manager you will be required to do the following duties;
- Support the development and production of the financial analysis requirements for key Subsidiary stakeholders
- Perform detailed financial analysis, including quarterly budgets and forecasting. Support the activity based costing process and engagement with subsidiaries.
- Support our Senior Finance Analysts in preparing management reports and conducting variance analysis, and supporting business planning and business development activities.
- Support budget and forecast production, providing insightful analysis and commentary on financial reporting.
- Assist with the production of accurate and timely monthly management financial reporting and other ad hoc financial analysis work.
To be considered for this role, you will be degree qualified and completed your CA/ CPA and should have the following skills & experience:
- Significant experience in an analytical role, preferably within the banking sector.
- Well-developed commercial acumen, and the ability to research and analyse data, and interpret and analyse business reports.
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and develop and plan the delivery of the report/analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and reporting writing capability.