This is a rare opportunity Financial Planning and Analysis/Treasury team with a broad scope including financial analysis, treasury, acquisitions, and reporting for the Australian business. An outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and high-performance culture.
Reporting into the FP&A/Treasury Manager, some of the key responsibilities for their Analysts include:
• Preparation of annual long-range budgets and rolling re-forecasts for operating plants including the preparation of qualitative and quantitative analysis for internal management review.
• Coordinating market analysis inputs into the financial models
• Responsibility for updating, amending and refining Operational Project Models and building new models as new assets are acquired and provide financial and commercial advice in the analysis of same as required.
• Conducting business valuations as required, and business case review of new and existing assets.
• Scoping, designing, building and testing financial models to meet requirements to support growth activities
• Cash and liquidity forecasting for the group to ensure optimisation of investments and funding requirements.
• Cash and liquidity forecasting of the projects including optimisation of cash impacts due to market movements including SFE margin arrangements. Also work with the commercial group to optimise timing of capex and opex expenditure.
• Liaison with stakeholders as required in the reforecast process, timing and deliverables. Collecting accurate information and data, ensuring all assumptions are correct across all aspects of the business for the purposes of business planning and scenario analysis.
• Management of project finance documents and adherence to associated obligations.
• Provision of financial and non-financial reports on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
The successful candidate will have previous relevant experience in professional services, or a large commercial business as an analyst or relatable role. You will have strong financial reporting skills with the ability to prepare customised reports, and support the treasury function. This combined with your strong analysis and data skills will be key in securing this role, and ideally you will be confident to build and manipulate financial models. You will be numerate and have the ability to translate financial results and complex issues into concise and clear messages. Relevant industry experience will be highly regarded.
You will have a relevant tertiary degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics or similar and ideally have started further post graduate study such as a CFA, CA or Diploma in Applied Finance. Ideally you will have a keen interest in the Energy sector and be looking to take a role where you can challenge yourself and build on your existing skills.
For further information please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org