- Interesting Financial Analyst Contract - Long term Career Prospects
- Suits Qualified Accountant with Financial Services Reg. Reporting
- Group Management & Board Reporting – High Visibility
Respected Wealth Manager and employer of choice – is offering a qualified accountant the unique opportunity to join their finance team in a newly created role - as a result of a large restructure and transition.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, you will undertake Group management and Board reporting duties for the wealth management business unit.
- Month / year end reporting at a consolidated Group level
- Risk reporting
- Board reporting for management reports
- Contribute to finance strategy, budgets & forecasts.
Although the role has no direct reports you will need to demonstrate leadership qualities as you will oversee more junior staff and be expected to coordinate customer and team initiatives.
- You are CA / CPA qualified with 3 + years post qualification experience.
- Technically, you are capable to work to organised deadlines in performing your reporting & analysis tasks.
- Proven ability to manage various stakeholders and provide accurate & meaning financial data and analysis.
- Big 4 experience is advantageous, as is having worked within the banking or financial services sector.
- The availability to commit to a 12-month foxed term contract role.
Interviews this week – applications welcome: