Our client is Australian Agricultural Company (AACo), one of Australia's largest integrated cattle and beef producers, operating a strategic balance of properties, feedlots and farms in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
AACo has a long and proud history of sustainability and growth, and now manage one of the country’s largest cattle herds, exporting premium beef to 16 major markets around the world. AACo have a strategy focused on diversification to their operations, development of their people, and innovation across their integrated supply chain, ensuring long term sustainable growth and performance.
The Financial Analyst – Intensive Operations is a key position reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, newly created to assist in developing a trusted partnership between finance and the operations and management of the Intensive Operations business unit.
This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of content in preparation for group financial reports, monthly revenue and costing analysis, and the provision of management reports to various business streams. This will require high collaboration in an agile and dynamic environment, with key deliverables around supporting the delivery of strategic financial advice and support to a range of commercial decision-makers including operations property leaders and key business partners across the organisation.
There is some travel associated with this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies.
- Tertiary qualification in a related field and registered or accredited professional. Fully or part-qualified CA/CPA/CIMA is preferred
- Demonstrated foundational experience across management accounting and/or financial planning & analysis, ideally within a process-orientated industry
- Professional and committed with a continuous improvement mindset, the ability to challenge existing processes, the ability to apply technical skills in a practical and commercial manner;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven proficiency in management information analysis
- People management experience and the ability to deal with non-financial stakeholders
- Proficient financial modelling skills
(07) 3854 3805