- Seeking Tax Accountants with Agricultural experience. First movers out of Chartered welcome!
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience, $90-130k plus super
- Sydney CBD offices
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will take on a supervisory capacity within a tight-knit finance team. You will oversee statutory reporting and tax compliance (income tax, BAS, FBT etc.) and support the month end close.
Additionally, you will take part of financial reporting and management reporting and be called on to deliver commentary.
- CA/CPA qualified or part qualified
- Previous tax experience in the agricultural sector, this can include but is not limited to areas such cattle farming, livestock trading, meat production, orchard farming, or vineyard management.
- You will either be looking to make your first move out of a chartered firm (with agri based clients) or have previous working experience inhouse from an agricultural business.
- In-depth knowledge of Australian taxation laws, preferably