|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 09:47|
Reporting and working with the C-Suite of the business, the Group Financial Controller will be tasked with building out a world class finance function to support an aggressive growth plan over the coming years both locally and internationally.
This role has the potential in the future to move into a full time position.
- Top to bottom management of the finance function, including month end and year end reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxation, audit, and transactional finance
- Business partnering with executives, investors, and managers to drive business performance through strategic financial analysis and recommendations
- Driving process, systems, and controls improvement in line with expansion plans
- Managing tax, compliance, and point of contact for external advisers & authorities
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, or Overseas Qualification) with a degree in a related field accompanied with strong academic background
- Experience in an SME stand alone finance role
- International experience relating to tax and financial compliance
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's