|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 09:47|
Reporting and working with the C-Suite of the business, the Group Financial Controller will be tasked with building out a world class finance function to support an aggressive growth plan over the coming years both locally and internationally.
This role has the potential in the future to move into a full time position.
- Top to bottom management of the finance function, including month end and year end reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxation, audit, and transactional finance
- Business partnering with executives, investors, and managers to drive business performance through strategic financial analysis and recommendations
- Driving process, systems, and controls improvement in line with expansion plans
- Managing tax, compliance, and point of contact for external advisers & authorities
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, or Overseas Qualification) with a degree in a related field accompanied with strong academic background
- Experience in an SME stand alone finance role
- International experience relating to tax and financial compliance
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.