This global leader in the technology industry is known for their innovative software solutions and ability to stay agile in an ever changing sector. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join their team on a 12 month contract basis.
As the Financial Controller of this leading software company, you will be responsible for the conduct and performance of the financial operations across both the Australian and New Zealand entities.
Working autonomously with 2 direct reports based in Asia, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with Business Line Leaders and collaborate to assess financial performance, forecasting and budgeting requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the budget process with other members in the FP&A team.
- Preparation of monthly and year end statutory financial accounts, along with assessing monthly reporting deliverable to the parent entity
- Prepare income / revenue reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate and robust compliance and reporting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors regarding compliance requirements.
- Key point of contact for all revenue focused activities
- Attend to Corporate Secretary matters
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance and CA or CPA qualified (essential).
- Experience within a strong business partnering/FP&A role in a global business (essential).
- Experience working with a remote team and having direct reports globally (essential).
- The ability to carry out both technical accounting duties as well as business partnering and driving commercial operations.
- Highly organised and accurate with flexibility to be adaptable in a fast moving environment whilst meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with competency in providing finance support to non financial people.
- Strong computer skills in MS office plus Exposure to large ERP systems