The business is growing and looking for an experienced individual to join their exceptional and high performing finance team.
- accounting & consolidation of multiple entities
- yearly & quarterly reporting
- tax planning, GST, BAS, PAYG and FBT
- interest rate swaps
- assist with maintenance of equity & alternative investment register
- cash flow budgeting & forecasting
- company secretarial duties
- investor & partner relations
- supervision of payroll
- continual improvement projects
- potential system upgrade
- review of outsourced provider who processes AP & AR
A CA/CPA qualified accountant. You will be used to working in small, close-knit office environments and have exceptional communication & presentation skills. Your experience will cover the key responsibilities listed above and you will have a track record of stability and longevity on your CV.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please hit apply today to be considered.