Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervise all accounting and internal control systems and processes, continuously review for improvements in accuracy, timeliness and efficiency with particular focus
- Participate in design, development, implementation and operation of automated systems for accounting, internal control purposes.
- Oversee the preparation of stand-alone entity and consolidated financial accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Coordinate and manage statutory audit process which requires extensive liaison with auditor.
- Prepare financial statement filings, where appropriate.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly papers for directors and shareholders.
- Management Accounting assist in the coordination of periodic internal audits, responding to findings, and monitor follow-up actions.
- Review of annual business plan and quarterly forecast for the Australian projects from accounting perspective
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management reports and conduct reviews on variance from plan and forecast costs
- Provide recommendations for changes which are beneficial to the Projects, and support all project finance activities.
- Ensure appropriate financial statements and monthly monitoring of AFS licensed entities are completed.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 / firstname.lastname@example.org.