A sophisticated and diversified alternative funds management business, with a national presence is looking for an experienced Senior Finance professional to join this established business and take them through this next exciting phase of growth and diversification.
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a well known and prestigious business and learn about their diverse range of assets. This unique business are fortunate to be experiencing a positive growth phase during this otherwise challenging time in the broader economy.
Reporting to the CEO and COO with one direct report your key responsibilities will be:
- Investment Fund Accounting and administration of all investment portfolios from the trial balance through to the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Financial reporting and operational support to investment managers for the the Assets across the business.
- Preparation of General Purpose Financial Statements and Disclosures
Consolidated Financial Statements preparation experience including building new and working with existing Consolidation Models and spreadsheets.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with the relevant standards across Leasing, Business Combinations, Intangible Assets and Financial Instruments.
- Cashflow management, moving funds between accounts to facilitate investment activity.
- Administration of all fund reporting to investors including preparation of summary performance reports for individual domestic and overseas investors.
- Collaborate and review the financial accounting prepared by the custody partner for relevant funds.
- Assist team with setting up new trusts and entities as required.
- Manage and attend to the full audit process of all necessary funds.
- Lead projects to improve and implement stronger processes and procedures across finance to be enable efficient scale-ability.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role including funds management reporting experience with alternative assets. Ideally CA/ CPA qualified you will have a strong handle on recent Australian Accounting Standards and be capable to undertake Financial Statement preparation across complex fund structures. You will be a natural leader and an advocate for improving processes and procedures.
This unique opportunity will allow you to be a part of a high performance funds management group, that is experiencing positive growth and offers real variety in your daily responsibilities. You will enjoy working as part of a team and be proactive and assertive in your approach.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact;
Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801/ 0412917 399 email@example.com