- Circa $140-155k plus super
- Mix of controllership and analysis
- Macquarie Park offices
- Ideal step-up for Finance Manager
My client is a global distribution & sales business which is part of a fortune 500. They offer a renowned range of specialist products and services.
Reporting into the ANZ Head of Finance and as part of a relatively small local subsidiary the Financial Controller will be responsible for all areas of financial management, including accounting, compliance, reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
We are seeking a hands on Financial Controller who is happy to be flexible in their approach as part of a small, lean team. The ideal candidate will be strong in controllership and month-end and compliance but also have strong analytical skills to be able to pick out areas of risk, opportunity and for improvement in the P&L and other ad-hoc areas such as cost of sales.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- CA/CPA qualifications
- 2 years + in a Finance Manager or FC capacity
- Strong financial controllership experience as well as knowledge of AIFRS
- Experience in product based businesses, ideally of high volume and low value, and/or b2b nature.
- SAP experience ESSENTIAL
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability and interest in providing insights to business to minimise risks and maximise opportunities