Reporting into the CFO the Financial Controller is responsible for the financial control and consolidated accounting, taxation and reporting of the Group. Leadership of the financial control specifically includes the financial and management accounting functions, accounts payable, payroll and business systems.
You will have 5 direct reports and be responsible for but not limited to;
- Management of the group finance function, including shared services (payroll & accounts payable)
- Oversee compliance activities, including, full and half year audit & reporting, taxation, technical accounting papers
- Oversee the monthly reporting processes, including board reporting, budgeting & forecasting
- Treasury, including, cash forecasting, review & approve weekly creditor payments
- Oversee business systems, upgrades, changes and resolution of issues
- Ad hoc projects as & when required, including, internal audit, implementation of management reporter (reporting tool), upgrading payroll system, payroll tax audits etc.
You will use your expertise to act as finance authority for the group on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
For further information please contact Sara Vanderheld on 07 3854 3804 or apply below.