Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team.
- Prepare yearly budgets and weekly, monthly forecast updates.
- Prepare monthly accounts and financial reports to the highest standards and on a timely basis.
- Enhance and implements standard group reporting policies and procedures.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of asset registers.
- In consultation with the company's professional advisors, ensures that tax and statutory records are completed and maintained in accordance with government legislations.
- Ensures accuracy of daily Finance, payroll and banking reports.
- Oversee AP & AR functions.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Implements and reviews internal controls.
- Assists in the formation of corporate policies and procedures.
If you have any questions please call Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.