|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 21:15|
This is a newly created role based on the Gold Coast, reporting into the Finance Director based in Sydney.
Key responsibilities will be
· Coordinate with the Head of Finance and the Finance team of the Group on planning the Capital structure and Cash flow forecast for the project.
· Communicate and liaise with Financial institutions for bank loan, debt, and other capital products.
· Sales revenue and deposits management.
· Cashflow forecast and management based on project finance and sales management.
· Responsible for compiling forecasts and annual budget and conduct variance analysis and commentary on income and expense drivers.
· Manage all internal basic financial and accounting procedures including bookkeeping, procurement and payment procedures.
· Coordinate with the project management team on project budgeting, feasibility study and improvement.
· Assist in reviewing the process of cost planning, cost control, and value management process.
· Assist in communicate and negotiate with builders, contractors, consultants as well as consultants on the cost and financial terms.
· Liaise with accounting firms for preparation and submission of regulatory reporting and tax returns. Provide tax advice and improve the compliance in regards to daily business activities.
· Coordinate with third-party tax consultants to develop structures and models for overseas sales and investment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years experience in building or construction, property and project development business, and in the preparation of management and statutory financial statement. You will have a CA or CPA and have experience working in an Asian property or funds business previously and Mandarin speaking skills will be highly regarded.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to build rapport and deliver to various stakeholders in the business.
For more information please call Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's