Reporting to the CFO, you will become part of the management team and have responsibility for all Accounting, Finance and Fund reporting matters;
Key responsibilities will include
- Management of the overall function of the company’s finance department, with primary review responsibility for internal and statutory reporting, as well as monthly presentation of financial results to the Board of Directors.
- Financial modelling of various aspects of the Funds group’s activities, including feasibility review of potential acquisitions, lending capability assessment for the company’s funds and budgeting and overhead allocation calculations.
- Overall responsibility for the collection of income and distribution to investors and payment of outgoings in respect of each fund and for the overall financial accounts.
- Member of the company’s Verification and Drafting Committee responsible for investigating and analysing new investment opportunities, researching market factors and subsequently verifying assertions and presenting findings to the company’s Investment Committee prior to product launch.
- Preparation of general purpose annual/half yearly financial reports and tax work papers in accordance with relevant statutory requirements for 20+ Funds group entities.
- Facilitation and completion of the annual audit and tax review process, including presentation of results to the company’s Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Liaison with directors and staff across all divisions of the company to identify operational deficiencies and develop tools/procedures to help overcome such deficiencies.
This is outstanding opportunity and if you are interested in learning more about this position please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.