Our client surpasses just a hotel group, it’s emulates a culture of pure innovation and inclusiveness. Their portfolio of Hotels are not your typical hotel settings and are known to be some of the most prestigious in the Adelaide market.
With designer style and genuinely luxurious guest rooms, our client is committed to customer experience and consistent return business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will have the ability to think and act strategically as well as be in and across the detail of the business and be willing to show initiative and innovation.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial reports for the Group
- Providing analysis and commentary regarding the financial and operational performance of the Business in a timely manner
- Monitoring closely the financial status and exposures of the Hotel, and providing advice to Senior Management where appropriate.
- In conjunction with the CFO, assist with management of half yearly and annual audit requirements including relevant statutory and ASX reporting
- Ensuring that all activities related to the Business comply with relevant federal and state government legislation eg: corporate income tax, GST, FBT, Superannuation, Payroll Tax, WorkCover
- Liaise with external advisers as required with respect to Transfer Pricing, R&D incentives, Grants eg Export Market Development Grants, Insurance requirements
- Collating budgets and re-forecasts, monitoring and reporting on performance
- Preparing and presenting long term financial forecasts for the Business.
- Management of the Finance team
- Sound experience in Finance and Accounting in a hotels/hospitality environment.
- Degree qualification in Finance and Accounting related field and CA or CPA qualified.
- Leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deal with the complexity of multiple subsidiaries including some in international jurisdictions.
- Initiative and integrity.