This is a business that invests in technology and their people and prides themselves on having an exceptional culture that promote work life balance. This is an exciting time to be joining a business that has only continued to grow during the COVID-19 pandemic and is investing in a number of key transformation projects including an ERP implementation.
Reporting into the CFO, this role will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage end to end completion of monthly management accounts, including Company consolidation accounting.
- Ensure lease accounting and compliance with IFRIS16 accounting for monthly and forecasting of results.
- Lead the preparation of all regulatory, half yearly and annual financial statements
- Manage the company performance against external and internal benchmarks including analyst reports and covenant reporting.
- Ensuring compliance to statutory law, finance, and tax regulations
- Oversee Treasury, Hedge Accounting and Taxation functions; leading the preparation of tax schedules, including BAS, FBT and income tax returns.
- Manage external banking transactional relationships and transactional banking strategy.
- Provide input into budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Oversee Financial Systems and liaise with CFO/IT regarding planned ERP upgrades.
- Prepare/Review and ensure all Balance sheet reconciliations are completed and anomalies investigated.
- Management and Development of Fixed Asset Register
- Preparing timely analysis of results for the senior leadership and monthly board meetings.
- Assist with budget and monthly forecasting process
For the right candidate, this role has the opportunity to progress to CFO in the future and lead the business through continued growth.
The business promotes from within and is keen to develop their staff and offer opportunities. Benefits include discount on products as well as an STI bonus in addition to the salary package. They do offer work from home flexibility and have parking onsite.
They are looking to move this process relatively quickly.
For a further discussion regarding this role, please call Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801.